- Wireless control panel with Z-Wave capability
- Door/window contacts monitor 4 open/close objects
- PIR motion detector has 30 x 50-ft sensing range
- Supports remote management/monitoring
- Includes DIY installation hardware
GoControl Panel: Serves as the hub and main control panel for the security system. Compatible with Z-Wave and 2GIG devices. 48 wireless and 2 hardwire zones. Supports up to 32 user codes. Built-in 85db alarm sounder. Backlit buttons indicate system status.
(4) Door/Window Contacts: Monitors the status of any open/close object, including a door, window, cabinet, drawer, etc. Narrow 3/4″ sensor fits in small spaces. Can be used for a second security zone; external input accepts Normally Closed (NC) dry contact devices. Tamper-resistant cover triggers an alert if removed.
Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detector: Detection range covers 30(D) x 50(W) feet with 90-degree downward field of view. Ignores pets up to 55 pounds.
Designed to become the foundation for a comprehensive system, the 2GIG GoControl panel works with any Z-Wave device from any certified Z-Wave manufacturer. Use GoControl to manage Z-Wave and 2GIG security sensors, lights, locks, thermostats, appliances and more. Two hard-wire zones also allow connection of third-party wired security sensors, sirens, modules, etc.
Optional Remote Management
You can enable Internet connectivity for the 2GIG GoControl panel by combining it with an add-on cellular radio (not included) and an active remote monitoring account with a monitoring services provider, such as Alarm.com. Once set up, your system gains the following capabilities:
Remote Control via Internet: Manage your GoControl system from anywhere, anytime through a computer, tablet, or smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.).
Two-Way Voice Communication: Speak into the control panel’s built-in microphone to immediately talk with agents at your monitoring station when an alarm signal is sent.
Clock Display with Date & Weather Forecast: Scroll through the time, date, and daily weather forecast displayed on the touchscreen. The control panel can also deliver emergency messages, such as severe weather alerts.
Wireless Updates: By enabling optional wireless updates, your system’s software stays current without hassle.
- GoControl Panel (2GIG-CP21-345E)
- (4) Door/Window Contacts (2GIG-DW10-345)
- Passive Infrared Motion Detector (2GIG-PIR1-345)
Note: All Internet capabilities require an add-on cellular radio and an active remote monitoring account (Alarm.com recommended).
Innovation Drives 2GIG Technology
Now under Nortek’s family of Linear products, 2GIG offers intuitive and creative home technology with its premier self-contained, all-in-one security and home automation system. 2GIG’s GoControl system has become a leading control hub for Z-Wave wireless systems, has and won numerous industry awards, including TechHome’s 2011 Security Product of the Year and the 2012 Overall Maximum Impact Award at Electronic Security Expo (ESX). With 2GIG in control, users experience technology they never thought possible.